ATN NVM14-CGT 1x Waterproof Night Vision Monocular 45-54 lp/mm Resolution F1.2 27mm Lens System 0.25m-Infinity Focus Range -
The ATN NVM14-CGT 1x Waterproof Night Vision Monocular is a hand-held, head-mounted, helmet-mounted, or weapon-mounted Night Vision system that enables walking, driving, weapon firing, short-range surveillance, map reading, vehicle maintenance and administering first aid in both moonlight and starlight. Each unit allows for vertical adjustment (by using head straps), fore-and-aft adjustment, objective lens focus and eyepiece focus. The Night Vision Device is also equipped with an Infrared light-emitting source.
The ATN NVM14-CGT Night Vision Device utilizes the principle of intensification of the residual light which is reflected from the surrounding objects. The optical system of the Monocular consists of an objective lens, an Image Intensifier Tube and an eyepiece. Even under unsteady brightness conditions, Automatic Brightness Adjustment System always keeps the IIT brightness level constant. The Automatic Protective System controls the existing illumination level through the photo receiver. If the illumination level surpasses 100-300 lx for the following 10 seconds, the monocular will shut off automatically.
Weather and Wind:
- Head or helmet mountable for hands-free usage
- Auto brightness control
- Total Darkness Technology with built-in Infrared illuminator and flood lens
- Optional patented Life Tracker System available for measuring hours of operation
- Compact, rugged design
- Bright light cut-off
- Compatible with most IR lasers
- Ergonomic, simple, easy to operate controls
- Adaptable for use with cameras
- Utilizes either CR123A lithium battery or AA Alkaline. Adapter included
- Weapon mountable
- Export of this product outside of the United States of America is not allowed and is controlled by the US Department of State