ATN PS22-2 1x Front Mounted Night Vision System 40-45 lp/mm Resolution 10m - infinity Range of Focus 21mm Exit Pupil Waterproof -
The ATN PS22-2 1x Front Mounted Night Vision System is an attachment for a Daytime Riflescopes with 1x Magnification that converts Scope into a high-quality very accurate Night Vision Weapon Sight. The ATN PS22-2 System mounts in front of a Daytime Scope. Re-zeroing of the scope is not required. The ATN PS22-2 comes standard with 7/8" weaver mount. There is also an Adapter for ARMS quick release mount. Optional Ring Adapters allow mounting the unit onto the objective of the Daytime Scope. The IR Illuminator can be mounted onto the optional Picatinny Rail.
This ingenious setup allows the shooter to go from day to night in less than 30 seconds without tools, without changes in eye relief and remain zeroed all around the clock. The ATN PS22-2 is a complex optical-electronic system. The device contains an Image Intensifier Tube assembly with an integrated high-voltage power source and the three volt battery housing.
- Optional Scope Mounting System attaches the PS22 unit to the objective of the day scope (25...62 mm diameter)
- Optional 7/8" weaver mount
- Easily changes daytime scope to Night Vision
- Resistance to severe conditions
- Lightweight and rugged
- Up to 60 hours of continuous operation with one Lithium battery
- Mounts in front of the daytime scope, no re-zeroing required
- Automatic brightness control
- Fast catadioptic front lens system
- Multi-coated all-glass optics
- Large 21 mm output window
- Export of this product outside of the United States of America is not allowed and is controlled by the US Department of State
- Comes with Quick Release Mount