ATN PS22-3 1x Front Mounted Night Vision System 64 lp/mm Resolution 10m to infinity Range of Focus 21mm Exit Pupil Waterproof -
The ATN PS22-3 1x Front Mounted Night Vision System is an attachment for a Daytime Riflescope with 1x Magnification that converts a scope into a high-quality very accurate Night Vision Weapon Sight. The ATN PS22-3 mounts in front of a Daytime Scope. Re-zeroing of the scope is not required. The ATN PS22-3 comes standard with 7/8" weaver mount. There is also Adapter for ARMS quick release mount, optional Ring Adapters allow to mount unit onto the objective of the Day Scope. The IR Illuminator can be mounted onto the optional Picatinny Rail.
This ingenious setup allows the shooter to go from day to night in less then 30 seconds without tools, without changes in eye relief and remain zeroed all around the clock. The ATN PS22-3 Scope is a complex optical-electronic system. The Night Vision Device contains an Image Intensifier Tube assembly with an integrated high voltage power source and the three volt battery housing.
- Large 21 mm output window
- Mounts in front of the daytime scope, no re-zeroing required
- Resistance to severe conditions
- Easily changes daytime scope to Night Vision
- Automatic brightness control
- Optional 7/8" weaver mount
- Export of this product outside of the United States of America is not allowed and is controlled by the US Department of State
- Up to 60 hours of continuous operation with one Lithium battery
- Fast catadioptic front lens system
- Lightweight and rugged
- Multi-coated all-glass optics
- Comes with Quick Release Mount
- Optional Scope Mounting System attaches the PS22 unit to the objective of the day scope (25...62 mm diameter)