ATN PS22-HPT 1x Front Mounted Night Vision System 54-72 lp/mm Resolution 10m to infinity Range of Focus 21mm Exit Pupil Waterproof -
The ATN PS22-HPT 1x Front Mounted Night Vision System is an attachment for a Daytime Riflescope with 1x Magnification that converts the Scope into a high-quality very accurate Night Vision Weapon Sight. The ATN PS22-HPT mounts in front of a Daytime Scope. Re-zeroing of the scope is not required. The ATN PS22-HPT comes standard with 7/8" weaver mount. There is also Adapter for ARMS quick release mount, optional Ring Adapters allows to mount unit onto the objective of the Day Scope. The IR Illuminator can be mounted onto the optional Picatinny Rail.
This ingenious setup allows the shooter to go from day to night in less then 30 seconds without tools, without changes in eye relief and remain zeroed all around the clock. The ATN PS22-HPT is a complex optical-electronic system. The Night Vision Device contains an Image Intensifier Tube assembly with an integrated high voltage power source and the three volt battery housing.
- Optional Scope Mounting System attaches the PS22 unit to the objective of the day scope (25...62 mm diameter)
- Multi-coated all-glass optics
- Automatic brightness control
- Large 21 mm output window
- Export of this product outside of the United States of America is not allowed and is controlled by the US Department of State
- Comes with Quick Release Mount
- Lightweight and rugged
- Easily changes daytime scope to Night Vision
- Up to 60 hours of continuous operation with one Lithium battery
- Mounts in front of the daytime scope, no re-zeroing required
- Optional 7/8" weaver mount
- Resistance to severe conditions
- Fast catadioptic front lens system