ATN PS40-3 1x Day/Night System 64 lp/mm Resolution 10m to infinity Range of Focus 40mm Exit Pupil Waterproof -
The ATN PS40-3 1x Day/Night System provides night vision capability for daytime riflescopes. Featuring a front-mounted design, the PS40 has no impact on the day-scope's zero or eye relief. Configured with an 80 mm f/1.4 catadioptric objective lens and a 40 mm output window, the PS40 can handle nearly any low or no-light situation. It's packaged with a slide-in type of quick release mount and a standard Weaver mount is available. The PS40 is rugged, reliable and waterproof.
The PS40-3's night vision system features a high-performance 3rd generation intensifier that is rated to deliver 64 lp/mm of resolution. Third generation intensifiers last longer and deliver brighter images with greater detail and less distortion than previous generations of night vision technology.
- Export of this product outside of the United States of America is not allowed and is controlled by the US Department of State
- Powered by a single alkaline AA or 123A lithium battery
- Resistance to severe conditions
- Battery life check system
- Easily changes daytime scope to Night Vision
- Multi-coated all-glass optics
- Optional Scope Mounting System for coupling to the objective of the day scope (47...58,7 mm diameter)
- Mounts in front of daytime scope, no re-zeroing required
- Equipped with remote control
- Bright Light Cut-off System
- Fast catadioptic front lens system
- Automatic brightness control
- Large 40 mm eyepiece/output window