ATN PS40-CGT 1x Day/Night Vision System 45-54 lp/mm Resolution 10m to infinity Range of Focus 40mm Exit Pupil Waterproof -
The ATN PS40-CGT 1x Day/Night Vision System provides night vision capability for daytime riflescopes. Featuring a front-mounted design, the PS40 has no impact on the day-scope's zero or eye relief.
Configured with an 80mm f/1.4 catadioptric objective lens and a 40 mm output window, the PS40 can handle nearly any low or no-light situation. It's packaged with a slide-in type of quick release mount and a standard Weaver mount is available. The PS40 is rugged, reliable and waterproof.
The PS40-CGT night vision system features a CGT intensifier that is rated to deliver 45-54 lp/mm of resolution with a signal to noise ratio of 16-22. A micro-channel plate, or MCP, allows the CGT intensifier tube to amplify the light many times more than a 2nd generation IIT thereby presenting a brighter and sharper image. The CGT image intensifier tube delivers significantly enhanced performance over 2nd generation tubes. The CGT IIT is a multi-alkali MCP. It is sensitive in a wide spectral band providing highly contrasted imaging in various conditions.
- Optional Scope Mounting System for coupling to the objective of the day scope (47...58,7 mm diameter)
- Large 40 mm eyepiece/output window
- Resistance to severe conditions
- Export of this product outside of the United States of America is not allowed and is controlled by the US Department of State
- Mounts in front of daytime scope, no re-zeroing required
- Equipped with remote control
- Included Quick Release Mount
- Bright Light Cut-off System
- Easily changes daytime scope to Night Vision
- Automatic Brightness Control
- Battery life check system
- Powered by a single alkaline AA or 123A lithium battery
- Fast catadioptic front lens system
- Multi-coated all-glass optics