ATN PS40-WPT 1x Night Vision System 60-74 lp/mm Resolution 10m to infinity Range of Focus 40mm Exit Pupil Waterproof -
The ATN PS40-WPT 1x Night Vision System provides night vision capability for daytime riflescopes. Featuring a front-mounted design, the PS40 has no impact on the day-scope's zero or eye relief.
Configured with an 80 mm f/1.4 catadioptric objective lens and a 40 mm output window, the PS40 can handle nearly any low or no-light situation. It's packaged with a slide-in type of quick release mount and a standard Weaver mount is available. The PS40 is rugged, reliable and waterproof.
The PS40-WPT's night vision system features a high-performance 2nd generation intensifier tube that is rated to deliver 60-74 lp/mm of resolution. The WPT's provides a black and white view instead of the usual green-hued imagery.
- Easily changes daytime scope to Night Vision
- Mounts in front of daytime scope, no re-zeroing required
- Bright Light Cut-off System
- Battery life check system
- Multi-coated all-glass optics
- Automatic Brightness Control
- Optional Scope Mounting System for coupling to the objective of the day scope (47...58,7 mm diameter)
- Fast catadioptic front lens system
- Resistance to severe conditions
- Large 40 mm eyepiece/output window
- Equipped with remote control
- Export of this product outside of the United States of America is not allowed and is controlled by the US Department of State
- Powered by a single alkaline AA or 123A lithium battery