ATN ThOR-320 4.5X Thermal Weapon Sight 30Hz Frame Rate 50mm Focal Length of Lens 320x240 Sensor -
The ATN ThOR 320 4.5x Thermal Weapon Sight (30Hz) is a compact rugged thermal weapon sight useful for close-to-mid-range target acquisition and surveillance. When tactical professionals need to see beyond darkness, camouflage, or bright lights, this is the night vision device for the task. ATN's thermal imagers are engineered to perform in the harshest conditions the battlefield can throw at it. The spring-less and screw-less design ensures that this weapon sight will maintain zero even after daily use in the field. From extreme weather to intense weapon recoil from heavy calibers, feel confident that the ThOR will deliver clear images with high contrast.
Selectable reticle patterns and thermal polarity modes equip the ThOR for quick identification of targets. With the integrated video output, operator's can monitor and record native resolution images in real-time. Operators are enabled to narrow on details within the field of view by using the 2x or 4x digital zoom feature; survey the entire field with enhanced situational awareness, then zoom in for enhanced detection and recognition of targets and field assets. The ThOR thermal system is powered by three CR123 batteries and will provide up to eight hours of continuous operation at room temperature.
The lightweight yet durable anodized aluminum construction makes the ThOR weapon sight ready for quick handheld observation, weapon-mounted precise NV targeting, or rail-mounted long-duration surveillance. The auto contrast, manual brightness control and full-color display provide the operator with tools for optimizing image quality throughout the entire thermal scene. These features give the operator a tactical advantage in combat situations as well as on intelligence gathering missions.
- Digital imaging
- Digital brightness control
- Up to 8 hours operation with three lithium batteries
- Video output with RCA cable
- Menu functions include reticle type & color selection; windage & elevation adjustment
- MIL -STD-1913 (Picatinny Rail) Quick Release Mount
- Reticle will Automatically Adjust its position when using E-Zoom
- Vanadium oxide (VOx) Microbolometer Uncooled
- 800 x 600 OLE D color display
- Compact & lightweight design
- Export of this product outside of the United States of America is not allowed and is controlled by the US Department of State
- Rugged design with mil. spec optics
- 5 different reticles with choice of reticle color: red, green, blue, black, or white
- Enhanced Imaging (30hz)