Atomic Crimson Ti ARC Skis with Bindings -
The advanced-level Atomic Crimson Ti ARC skis with bindings cruise on corduroy and bust through crud thanks to a beefy metal laminate in the lightweight wood core and steady 86mm waists.
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
- Half-cap construction in tips and tails improves durability, and sidewalls in binding area enhance edge grip by absorbing shock
- Sidewall construction ensures maximum torsional rigidity, uncanny edge grip and controlled tip-to-tail flex; sidewall is reinforced in binding area with 2 layers of material
Weather and Wind:
- When skis are put on edge after starting a turn, the camber flattens out to deliver full contact with snow and excellent edge hold
- 86mm waists are fast and smooth on hardpack, and they offer enough stability to have a good time off piste and float in powder
- Titanium laminate enhances stability and boosts performance at high speeds, and tip-to-tail wood core reduces swing weight and enhances overall handling
- Integrated bindings allow the skis to flex naturally for excellent edge contact and bump absorption
- When skis are weighted, there is a slight rise in the tips that makes it easy to initiate turns
- Base or topsheet color may vary from online photo
- The Atomic Crimson Ti ARC skis feature DIN settings that adjust from 6 to 14, a range suited to advanced skiers at medium to high speeds