Atomic Hawx 90 Downhill Ski Boots -
With a moderate flex, precise fit and extreme sensitivity, the Hawx 90 is the perfect boot for newcomers and intermediate skiers. Its hallmark is the i-Flex zone, which promotes natural forefoot flexibility, providing the skier with improved balance, better control and easier skiing. The shell and cuff have been reinforced in places for even better power transmission. The Hawx 90 utilizes Dynashape, a revolutionary memory foam used in the liner that instantly adapts to the shape of the foot and retains its fit for an exceptionally long time ensuring supreme comfort. Thermal heat molding of the liner is still encouraged to get the best fit possible, it is no longer necessary.
• Flex Rating: 90.
• Last Width: 100mm.
• Skill Level: Intermediate.
• I-Flex zones allow better lateral flex through your turns.
• Heat-moldable liner for a custom fit.
• Asymmetrical Sport liner has more padding on recovery side for comfort.
• Durable Edge 7000 micro-adjustable buckles.
• Bi-component shell for smooth and natural flex.
• 16° forward lean angle for good leverage over skis.
• 3° outward shell rotation maintains a balanced stance