Atomic Live Fit 60 Ski Boots -
The Atomic Live Fit 60 Ski Boots are true to their name, so comfortable that you will want to LIVE in them. Created with a women's specific cuff height and shape that optimizes comfort without compromising performance, the two buckle construction and extra-wide strap of the Live Fit 60 allow for easy entry and exit while providing secure heel hold. Live Fit zones are placed on both sides of the foot to eliminate problematic "hot spots" so you can stay on the mountain longer without foot discomfort. The Live Fit 60 Ski Boots have a soft flex appropriate for beginning and lighter skiers.
- ASY Comfort Liner - Asymmetric Liner Construction is the most anatomical liner on the market utilizing asymmetrically designed tongue, toe box, collar shape, and outer lining materials all geared towards creating a better fitting and ultimately more comfortable liner.
Lining and Layers:
- Dura Vamp external layer
- Velvet Max Lining
- Fit layers are made of auto foam.
- Women's specific fit with true size 22.0/22.5 Mondopoint shell and a cuff height up to 27.5 mp
- Best Fits a Wide Forefoot and Wide Leg Shape
- 2-Component Shell with Live Fit inserts
- Live Fit Performance - Flexible Live Fit Zones are placed on both sides of the foot to eliminate problematic "hot spots."
- AFS - With the AFS (adaptable fit system), the boot can be adapted precisely to the shape of the female calf for all day comfort on the slopes.
Support and Cushioning:
- 3° shell rotation for a more comfortable stance
- 102 mm forefoot will expand to accomodate a slightly wider foot.
- Mega PC Buckle
- 1 mm Offset Shell for truer stance
- 2 Buckle Design - Super oversized buckle profile has a unique 3-pronged design that provides increased hold and security
The Atomic Live Fit 60 ski boot is so comfortable that you may way to wear them even when you're not riding. With an adaptable fit system, live fit performance, and an ASY comfort fit liner, every day on the slopes will be packed with laps instead of cranky toes.