Atomic Waymaker 90 Ski Boots -
If you're new to the backcountry, but still want boots that have renowned tech features as well as a more forgiving flex, you have to strap yourself into a pair of Atomic Waymaker Tour 90 Ski Boots. With the softest flex of the Waymaker Tour models, the 90s are great for those who are touring novices or lighter ski tourers. Even though these boots are marketed towards people that are just getting into the backcountry scene, they have great Atomic features like the Free/Lock system, which guarantees freedom for effortless climbing as well as maximum security for a powerful, smooth, downhill trip. Additionally, Skywalk rubber Touring Grip pads guarantee a reliable hold no matter where you may venture to. Tackle the backcountry like the pros with the Atomic Waymaker Tour 90 Ski Boots.
- The Atomic Waymaker 90 ski boots feature 101mm footbeds to provide a comfortable fit
- Each boot liner features differing materials on the left and right; firm material helps you feel the terrain on the inside of the turn and soft material cushions recovery
- Hike/ski levers release cuffs from lower shells to increase range of motion when hiking; return levers to ski position to lock down cuffs during the descent
- Single-component shell moves as a single piece to maximize power transfer and ensure high performance
- Custom-moldable liners mold forefeet and ankles to increase heel hold
- Flex zones built into the outside-facing side of shells move with your feet, enhance control and ease turns; inside-facing side of shells are solid to enhance power transfer
- Medium flex index of 90 offers the responsiveness preferred by progressing intermediate skiers
Built with ski/hike levers, the intermediate-level Atomic Waymaker 90 ski boots set you free to explore the sidecountry and offer a great fit with flexible shell zones and roomy footbeds.
Berg's Ski Shop
Featuring a compact 3-buckle construction and the proven Atomic medium fit, the versatile Waymaker 90 combines progressive all-mountain design with exceptional comfort.