Atomic Hawx 120 Boots -
Atomic Hawx 120 Ski Boots 2013: Keep your balance more easily, control the ski more precisely, and ski with less fatigue. For all that, you need a boot that gives you reliable traction and still allows the forefoot its natural freedom of movement. The Atomic Hawx 120 Ski Boots provide a stiff flex for maximum support and energy transmission while maintaining the incredible feeling fit of the Hawx series. I-Flex technology promotes natural forefoot flexibility, improves balance on the ski, and provides precision control.
- Asymmetric liner construction creates a better fit and added comfort
Lining and Layers:
- Fit layers are made of T3 w/3D EVA
- Lining is made from Velvet Max and Alcantara to create Atomic's softest and most comfortable liner.
- Lining is made from Alcantara with an external layer of Microfiber
- 100 mm Medium fit
- Dynashape foam quickly fits feet and maintains shape, extending boot life
- No slip grip pads help minimize slipping while walking
- 3 degrees shell rotation for a more comfortable stance
- Medium 100-millimeter last
- Flat bottom chassis
- 1mm offset shell for truer stance
- Edge 7000 Buckles are easy to use and maximize leverage and ease of closure
- Hard Flex 120 rating
- Awarded 2013 Ski Magazine Gold Medal Gear
- SIDAS® Technologies insoles
- One-millimeter offset shell
- ASY Pro T2 liner with Dynashape 2
- Two-component shell with I-Flex inserts
- 15 degree forward lean angle facilitates correct stance
- Recco® Rescue Device for emergency location
- 4 buckle system keeps feet from moving around inside of the boot
The Atomic Men's Hawx 120 Ski Boot is stiff enough to make mincemeat of any slope, and with its heat-moldable liner and custom fit for medium width, you'll gobble up snow in tireless comfort. The heat-moldable ASY Pro liner features a Velvet Max lining―yes, velvet―for the softest, most luxurious comfort next to skin, and a four-way stretch toe box. A Sidas Comfort footbed adds support and precision fit for ultra efficiency.
The 100-millimeter last provides enough wiggle room for comfort yet hugs foot for high performance. An extra-wide power strap and four bomber buckles support and hold securely for optimal energy transmission.
Perhaps the most exciting part of the Hawx is the i'Flex technology, which promises to eliminate outer-foot pressure and bone spurs, allowing the foot to flex naturally inside the boot. No-slip grip pads on the sole is pretty cool, too, for anyone who's ever done the splits on the plaza or felt nervous sweat on a slick hike. This is Atomic's second-stiffest boot in the all-mountain series.
Undeniable power and unparalleled performance highlight the wildly functional Atomic Hawx 120 Boot. Featuring an advanced i-Flex zone, this pristine pair delivers loads of balance and control so that you can pick apart any line with ruthless authority. A reinforced cuff and shell really pump up the energy transmission which enables each of your maneuvers to be brutally efficient. Dynashape memory foam revolutionizes the way these foot huggers fit so that you get a consistently cozy experience every time you step in. When you demand the most from your gear, choose the Atomic Hawx 120 Boot and make the mountain your plaything.
The Atomic Hawx 120 Ski Boots are all-mountain killers for aggressive freeriders who prefer a slightly softer flex. The Hawx 120 is perfect for skiers who find themselves spending most of their time working the sidecountry and backcountry in search of untracked snow. ASY Pro T2 Liner with Dynashape 2 adds superior comfort and control straight out of the box, and the Hawx 100 mm last fits more average width feet than any other boot on the market.
If the lime green color of the new Atomic Hawx 120 Ski Boots doesn’t impress your friends, your skiing will. These all-mountain boots have a stiff flex that's ready to handle anything. Your foot shape will make a lasting impression thanks to the Dynashape 2 moldable liner. This gives you a close fit which translates to better control over your skis. In the Hawx 90's, stability is enhanced by a wide 45mm strap, and a secure 4 buckle system.