Atomic Worldcup Skate FL Hard/Cold -
Thanks to the combination of an ultra-light Nomex honeycomb core and the new Ultra High Densolite sidewalls, the new Worldcup Skate Featherlight is one of the lightest skis at the Nordic World Cup. The Featherlight produces an extremely explosive kick and is much more dynamic in the glide phase. This enables performance-driven skiers to convert power into high speeds more efficiently than ever before.
• Terrain: Race Skate.
• Product type: Unisex.
• Waxing system: Waxable.
• Profile: Red cheetak racing profile.
• Version: Hard/Cold
- Featherweight Nomex construction and light wood sidewalls provide light weight and great torsional rigidity
- Continuous camber is makes a long wheelbase, producing excellent directional stability when flat or edged
- Nearly straight sidecut of 43.5mm from tip to waist, with a flare out to 45mm at the tail. The goal of this design is that it makes the ski more like a blade to maintain a secure edge on hard tracks
- A quiver ski for the dedicated racer, this will also be a universal ski for those who prefer an ultra-stable ski.
- The ski tips are designed so that they will not start to vibrate even on the hardest of terrains.
- A specific flex with long contact points ensure optimum glide phases, which are maximized by the slight sidecut and the World Cup double-grooved base.
Oregon Mountain Community
Ultra-stable, ultra-light and ultra-fast, the new World Cup Skate Hard Track is the high-performance ski specifically designed for ultra-compact skate trails.