ATTO Xtend SAN iSCSI Initiator for Mac OS X 100 Users License -
The ATTO Technology Xtend SAN iSCSI Initiator (100 Users License) allows users to access block storage via the iSCSI protocol by leveraging existing Ethernet networks. The software consists of an iSCSI device driver, an initiator service manager and a management interface. The software is compatible with Mac OS X v10.3.5 or later and works with popular Ethernet switches and cards, ISV solutions and all ATTO iPBridges.
This software allows you to use the powerful iSCSI protocol in OS X. This protocol allows you to connect to IP SANs via a standard Ethernet infrastructure. This adds powerful storage options to your Macintosh computer.
The software can be configured with an intuitive GUI interface. This simplifies both configuration and management of your iSCSI storage network.
Using this software allows you to connect to IP SAN storage devices via a standard Ethernet network. It is compatible with the leading ISV solutions, making it an excellent choice for your network.
Support and Cushioning:
- CHAP support
- iSNS client support
- Support for latest iSCSI specifications
- High performance - capable of supporting multiple streams of uncompressed video
- Compatible with Mac OS X v10.3.5 or later
- Compatible with leading Ethernet switches, network interface cards and iSCSI storage
- Intuitive GUI-based installation and management
- iSCSI error handling and recovery
- Login redirect functionality
- Compatible with all ATTO iPBridges