Audio-Technica 1800 ATW-1812C Wireless Microphone System Includes ATW-R1810 Receiver and ATW-T1802 Plug-In Transmitter C/541.500-566.375 MHz -
The Audio-Technica 1800 Series wireless microphone systems (C/541.500-566.375 MHz) are portable solution, without sacrificing function and quality. This system includes the ATW-R1810 receiver and ATW-T1802 plug-in transmitter.
The ATW-R1810 receiver features True Diversity UHF receivers with an internal Antenna/Splitter amplifier. The compact ATW-R1810 is powered with 4 AA batteries, one of the internal receivers may be turned off to preserve battery life.
The ATW-T1802 plug-in transmitter features a locking XLR connector for adapting dynamic and condenser microphones. Phantom power is provided for condenser microphones. Selectable Hi/Lo RF output power enhances range when needed and a 2-color power/mute LED indicates transmitter status. The transmitter is powered with 2 AA batteries for up to 9 hours.
Additional features of the 1800 series include 996 Auto-Scanning frequencies, simultaneous operation of up to 10 systems, back-lit LCD, soft-touch buttons and metal components.
- LCD frequency and battery status display with backlight
- Clear, natural sound quality
- Headphone monitor output with independent level control
- Easy, user-friendly operation
- Tone Lock squelch system eliminates interference when transmitter is off
- Automatic frequency scanning for easy selection of open channels
- Antenna and AF Peak LED indicators
- Two independent balanced outputs (dual-channel systems)
- Compact receiver is easy to mount on a camera
- Battery fuel-level indicators on transmitters and receiver
- True Diversity operation for resistance to multi-path interference and dropouts
- Soft-touch controls for easy frequency selection
- Dual-channel receiver can operate in single-receiver mode to extend battery life when only one audio channel is in use (dual-channel systems)
- UHF reception with 996 frequencies selectable in 25kHz steps
- Transmitters operate in low or high transmission modes to conserve battery life/maximize power