Audio-Technica AE4100/LE Limited Edition Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone 90-18000 Hz Frequency Response 250 ohms Impedance -
The Audio-Technica AE4100/LE Limited Edition Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone is a custom version of the coveted AE-4100 handheld microphone, commemorating 50 years of quality microphones from Audio-Technica. The AE-4100/LE features a custom silver metallic finish, blue accents and etched serial number. This high performance vocal microphone is optimized for stage and performance applications. The AE4100/LE features a frequency response and audio character that allows the signal to easily remain up front in a mix.
The dynamic capsule features a cardioid polar pattern that provides excellent rejection of off-axis audio, reducing noise and feedback. Integral anti-shock mechanism isolates the element and reduces noise caused by shock. The rugged capsule incorporates a hardened steel outer grille. The grille is lined with a layer of open-cell foam for eliminating noise caused by plosive signals (pops). The AE4100/LE features a durable design, made to withstand the rigors of use on the road or in the studio. The microphone is an excellent choice for vocal performances and speech in large and small venues.
- Optimized for the stage with excellent isolation properties
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Outstanding pop protection
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Superior anti-shock engineering for low handling noise
- The back-cavity assembly "floats" inside the handle shell, providing exceptional isolation from handling noise
- Tough, durable, resilient-built for the road
- Special 50th anniversary edition in silver-colored metallic finish with serial number etched on the surface
- Quiet-Flex stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning