Audio-Technica AEW5111a Wireless Microphone System AEW-R5200 Dual Receiver Band C 541.500 to 566.375MHz -
The Audio-Technica AEW5111a Dual Wireless Microphone System (Band C: 541.500-566.375MHz) delivers professional, dual wireless transmitter operation in theaters, houses-of-worship, nightclubs and more. This system includes the AEW-R5200 dual receiver and two Unipak transmitters for simultaneous operation of two lavalier microphones.
The AEW-R5200 dual receiver is designed for use with the 5000 series wireless microphone system. The receiver features two independent receivers with 996 UHF selectable frequencies each, enabling two transmitters to operate simultaneously. Diversity reception minimizes drop-out and RF interference, resulting in the strongest possible reception.
The rear panel reveals independent balanced 1/4" Phone and balanced XLR outputs. A comprehensive back-lit LCD display reveals channel and frequency settings, signal status and transmitter battery status. The 5000 series enhanced features include IntelliScan which automatically sets best available frequencies on all linked receivers and Dual Compander circuitry which processes high and low frequency signals separately resulting in superior audio quality.
The AEW-T1000a bodypack transmitter features Audio-Technica's unique UniPak input connector. The input conveniently accepts both line and microphone level signal (adjustable) allowing instrument signal as well as microphone signals. An assortment of compatible microphones and instrument cables are available from Audio-Technica. Radio frequency output power is switchable between 10mW and 35mW providing greater range when needed. The light weight transmitter operates on 2-AA Alkaline batteries for up to 6 hours (High) and 8 hours (Low).
- 1/4" external mute switch jack allows user to mute the system quickly and easily
- Dual Compander circuitry processes high and low frequencies separately for unmatched audio quality
- Link and coordinate multiple receiver channels
- AC pass-through allows daisy-chain AC hookup with included IEC jumper cables
- Metal full-rack receiver chassis with reinforced mounting ears and rear rack mount capability
- Advanced digital Tone Lock squelch effectively blocks stray RF; the digitally encoded tone also communicates transmitter data for receiver display
- High-visibility white-on-blue LCD information display
- Two independent receivers in a single housing
- All transmitters offer rugged, ergonomic metal bodies, programmable features, soft-touch controls and 10mW/35mW switchable RF power
- On-board Ethernet interface for monitoring and controlling system parameters with included AEW Control Interface software
- 996 selectable UHF channels per band and True Diversity reception for interference-resistant operation
- All components store up to five preset configurations, with customized "names" if desired
- IntelliScan feature automatically finds and sets best available frequencies on all linked receivers
- Locking battery door on UniPak body-pack transmitter