Audio-Technica AEW5233a Dual Wireless Microphone System AEW-R5200 Dual Receiver 2 AEW-T3300a Handheld Transmitters Band C 541.500 to 566.375MHz -
The Audio-Technica AEW5233a Dual Wireless Microphone System (Band C 541.500-566.375MHz) delivers professional, dual wireless transmitter operation in theaters, houses-of-worship and more. This system includes the AEW-R5200 dual receiver and two AEW-T3300a handheld transmitters.
The AEW-R5200 dual receiver is designed for use with the 5000 series wireless microphone system. The receiver features two independent receivers with 996 UHF selectable frequencies each, enabling two transmitters to operate simultaneously. Diversity reception minimizes drop-out and RF interference, resulting in the strongest possible reception.
The rear panel reveals independent balanced 1/4" Phone and balanced XLR outputs. A comprehensive back-lit LCD display reveals channel and frequency settings, signal status and transmitter battery status. The 5000 series enhanced features include IntelliScan which automatically sets best available frequencies on all linked receivers and Dual Compander circuitry which processes high and low frequency signal separately resulting in superior audio quality.
The AEW-T3300a handheld transmitter features a cardioid polar pattern, minimizing pick up at the off-axis sections of the capsule. This minimizes noise and provides higher gain before feed-back. The transmitter features a rugged, ergonomic metal design able to withstand rigorous road use. Additional features include IntelliScan automated frequency detection, On/Off/Mute switch and back-lit LCD display. The transmitter operates up to 8 hours on 2 AA alkaline batteries.
- High-visibility white-on-blue LCD information display
- All components store up to five preset configurations, with customized "names" if desired
- Dual Compander circuitry processes high and low frequencies separately for unmatched audio quality
- On-board Ethernet interface for monitoring and controlling system parameters with included AEW Control Interface software
- Metal full-rack receiver chassis with reinforced mounting ears and rear rack mount capability
- 996 selectable UHF channels per band and True Diversity reception for interference-resistant operation
- All transmitters offer rugged, ergonomic metal bodies, programmable features, soft-touch controls and 10mW/35mW switchable RF power
- Locking battery door on UniPak body-pack transmitter
- Link and coordinate multiple receiver channels
- Two independent receivers in a single housing
- AC pass-through allows daisy-chain AC hookup with included IEC jumper cables
- Advanced digital Tone Lock squelch effectively blocks stray RF; the digitally encoded tone also communicates transmitter data for receiver display
- IntelliScan feature automatically finds and sets best available frequencies on all linked receivers
- 1/4" external mute switch jack allows user to mute the system quickly and easily