Audio-Technica AEW-4110a Wireless Body-Pack System Includes AEW-R4100 Receiver and AEW-T1000a UniPak Transmitter Band D 655.500 to 680.375MHz -
The Audio-Technica AEW-4110a Wireless Body-Pack System (Band D 655.500 to 680.375MHz) is a frequency agile, true-diversity body-pack wireless microphone system. Add an Audio-Technica Wireless Essentials microphone or instrument cable to complete the system.
The AEW-R4100 receiver features frequency adjustable UHF reception, allowing access of up to 996 user selectable channels. Diversity reception allows 2 independent receivers to relay on a single frequency for the strongest possible reception. The rear panel features both unbalanced 1/4" Phone and balanced XLR outputs. A comprehensive back-lit LCD display provides channel and frequency settings, signal status and transmitter battery status. The 4000 series enhanced features include IntelliScan which automatically sets the best available frequencies on all linked receivers and Dual Compander circuitry which processes high and low frequency signal separately resulting in enhanced audio quality.
The AEW-T1000a body-pack transmitter features Audio-Technica's unique UniPak input connector. The input conveniently accepts both line and microphone level signal (adjustable) allowing for instrument level as well as microphone level signals. An assortment of compatible microphones and instrument cables are available from Audio-Technica. Radio frequency output power is switchable between 10mW and 35mW providing greater range when needed. The lightweight transmitter operates on 2-AA Alkaline batteries for up to 6 hours (High) and 8 hours (Low).
- Link and coordinate multiple receiver channels
- Metal half-rack receiver chassis with mounting hardware
- Advanced digital Tone Lock squelch effectively blocks stray RF; the digitally encoded tone also communicates transmitter data for receiver display
- All components store up to five preset configurations, with customized "names" if desired
- 996 selectable UHF channels per band and True Diversity reception for interference-resistant operation
- Dual Compander circuitry processes high and low frequencies separately for unmatched audio quality
- Locking battery door on UniPak body-pack transmitter
- IntelliScan feature automatically finds and sets best available frequencies on all linked receivers
- All transmitters offer rugged, ergonomic metal bodies, programmable features, soft-touch controls and 10mW/35mW switchable RF power
- High-visibility white-on-blue LCD information display