Audio-Technica AEW-4230a Wireless Handheld Microphone System Includes AEW-R4100 Receiver & AEW-T3300a Handheld Transmitter Band C 541.500-566.375MHz -
The Audio-Technica AEW-4230a Wireless Handheld Microphone System (Band C 541.500-566.375MHz) is frequency agile, true-diversity and includes the AEW-R4100 receiver and AEW-T3300 handheld transmitter.
The AEW-R4100 receiver features frequency-adjustable UHF reception, allowing access of up to 996 user selectable channels. Diversity reception allows two independent receivers to relay on a single frequency for the strongest possible reception. The rear panel features both unbalanced 1/4" phone and balanced XLR outputs. A comprehensive back-lit LCD display reveals channel and frequency settings, signal status and transmitter battery status. The 4000 series enhanced features include IntelliScan which automatically sets best available frequencies on all linked receivers and Dual Compander circuitry which processes high and low frequency signals separately resulting in superior audio quality.
The AEW-T3300 handheld transmitter features a cardioid polar pattern, minimizing pickup at the off-axis sections of the capsule. This minimizes noise and provides higher gain before feedback. The transmitter features a rugged, ergonomic metal design able to withstand rigorous road use. Additional features include IntelliScan automated frequency detection, On/Off/Mute switch and backlit LCD display. The transmitter operates for up to 8 hours on two AA alkaline batteries.
- Metal half-rack receiver chassis with mounting hardware
- Dual Compander circuitry processes high and low frequencies separately for unmatched audio quality
- Advanced digital Tone Lock squelch effectively blocks stray RF; the digitally encoded tone also communicates transmitter data for receiver display
- Locking battery door on UniPak body-pack transmitter
- 996 selectable UHF channels per band and True Diversity reception for interference-resistant operation
- Link and coordinate multiple receiver channels
- IntelliScan feature automatically finds and sets best available frequencies on all linked receivers
- All transmitters offer rugged, ergonomic metal bodies, programmable features, soft-touch controls and 10mW/35mW switchable RF power
- All components store up to five preset configurations, with customized "names" if desired
- High-visibility white-on-blue LCD information display