Audio-Technica AEW-4313a UHF Wireless System AEW-R4100 Receiver AEW-T1000a Transmitter AEW-T3300a Transmitter Band C 541.500-566.375MHz -
The Audio-Technica AEW-4313a Dual Transmitter UHF Wireless System (Band C: 541.500-566.375MHz) provides reliable, professional UHF technology for the most demanding of applications. This wireless microphone combo package includes both handheld and body-pack transmitters along with the AEW-R4100 diversity UHF receiver.
The AEW-R4100 receiver features frequency adjustable UHF reception, allowing access of up to 996 user selectable channels. Diversity reception allows 2 built-in, independent receivers to relay on a single frequency for the strongest possible reception. The rear panel reveals both unbalanced 1/4" Phone and balanced XLR outputs. A comprehensive back-lit LCD display reveals channel and frequency settings, signal status and transmitter battery status. The 4000 series enhanced features include IntelliScan which automatically sets best available frequencies on all linked receivers and Dual Compander circuitry which processes high and low frequency signals separately resulting in superior audio quality.
The AEW-T1000 body-pack transmitter features Audio-Technica's unique UniPak input connector. The input conveniently accepts both line and microphone level signals (adjustable) allowing instrument signals as well as microphone signals. An assortment of compatible microphones and instrument cables are available from Audio-Technica. Radio frequency output power is switchable between 10mW and 35mW providing greater range when needed. The lightweight transmitter operates on 2-AA alkaline batteries for up to 6 hours (High) and 8 hours (Low).
The AEW-T3300a handheld transmitter features a cardioid polar pattern, minimizing pick up at the off-axis sections of the capsule. This minimizes noise and provides higher gain before feed-back. The transmitter features a rugged, ergonomic metal design able to withstand rigorous road use. Additional features include IntelliScan automated frequency detection, On/Off/Mute switch and back-lit LCD display. The transmitter operates up to 10 hours on 2 AA alkaline batteries.
- Metal half-rack receiver chassis with mounting hardware
- Dual Compander circuitry processes high and low frequencies separately for unmatched audio quality
- Locking battery door on UniPak body-pack transmitter
- All transmitters offer rugged, ergonomic metal bodies, programmable features, soft-touch controls and 10mW/35mW switchable RF power
- Advanced digital Tone Lock squelch effectively blocks stray RF; the digitally encoded tone also communicates transmitter data for receiver display
- Link and coordinate multiple receiver channels
- IntelliScan feature automatically finds and sets best available frequencies on all linked receivers
- 996 selectable UHF channels per band and True Diversity reception for interference-resistant operation
- High-visibility white-on-blue LCD information display
- All components store up to five preset configurations, with customized "names" if desired