Audio-Technica AT2020 Side-Address Cardioid Condenser Microphone -
The Audio-Technica AT2020 is a cost effective studio condenser microphone intended for vocal and general instrument capturing in project and professional studio environments. The capsule features a 16mm low-mass, side-address diaphragm with a cardioid polar pattern. The cardioid pattern is effective in rejecting ambiance and noise at the off-axis sections of the microphone capsule. A linear frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz enables the flexibility to accurately reproduce signals from any source. High SPL handling and wide dynamic range allow the AT2020 to capture loud signals with minimal noise and distortion. The microphone includes a pivoting, threaded stand mount for accurate positioning.
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely for easy and precise placement of the microphone
- The performance standard in side-address studio condenser microphone technology
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Ideal for project/home-studio applications