Audio-Technica AT2020USB Side-Address Cardioid Condenser Microphone with USB Connection -
The Audio-Technica AT2020USB is a cost effective condenser microphone with a USB connector for direct integration with Windows and Mac computers. Podcasting, studio recording and other computer recording applications are achieved with superb results, low noise and crystal-clear quality. The capsule features a 16mm low-mass, side-address diaphragm with a cardioid polar pattern.
The cardioid pattern is effective in rejecting ambiance and noise at the off-axis sections of the microphone capsule. A linear frequency response of 20Hz to 16kHz enables the flexibility to accurately reproduce signals from any source. High SPL handling and wide dynamic range allow the AT2020USB to capture loud signals with minimal noise and distortion. The microphone includes a pivoting, threaded stand mount for accurate positioning.
- Crystal-clear, natural sound for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording and voiceover use
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Low self-noise - perfectly suited for sophisticated digital recording equipment
- Side-address studio condenser with USB digital output (Windows and Mac compatible)