Audio-Technica AT2035 Cardioid Condenser Side-Address Microphone 20Hz to 20kHz Frequency Response 120 ohms Impedance -
The Audio-Technica AT2035 Cardioid Condenser Microphone is a well suited solution for home studios, project recording and live sound reinforcement alike. The side-address condenser microphone features a cardioid polar pattern for minimal feedback and off-axis noise. The element and output stage combine to produce a smooth yet natural audio quality with low noise.
An 80Hz high-pass filter switch eliminates low frequency hum and any associated noise. A -10dB Pad switch is featured to provide more headroom when capturing transient signals that may otherwise cause peak distortion.
- Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility