Audio-Technica AT4050 Side Address Multi Pattern Studio Condenser Microphone -
The Audio-Technica AT4050 is a multi-pattern condenser microphone designed to provide years of high-quality performance in any recording environment. Its transformerless design and "extended life" dual-diaphragm capsule produces a warm detailed response with virtually no low-end distortion.
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- The 2-micron-thick, vapor-deposited gold diaphragms undergo a five-step aging process so that the optimum characteristics achieved remain constant over years of use
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics ensure compliance with A-T's stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Transparent uppers/mids balanced by rich low-end qualities combine with advanced acoustic engineering for extensive performance capabilities and highest quality
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- Dual-diaphragm capsule design maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range of the microphone