Audio-Technica AT4051b End Address Cardioid Condenser Microphone -
The Audio-Technica AT4051b End Address Cardioid Condenser Microphone is a professional-quality shotgun microphone ideal for field or studio use. The mic consists of 2 components, the AT4900b-48 mic body and an AT4051b-EL cardioid head capsule. The cardioid pickup pattern reduces off-axis pickup, providing isolation of the desired sound source. Additional interchangeable head capsules with different pickup patterns are available separately.
The mic has a rugged turned-brass housing for exceptional durability. Internal transformerless circuitry greatly reduces distortion and provides excellent correlation of high-speed transients. The direct-coupled balanced output provides a clean signal, even under high-output conditions. Additional features of the mic include a switchable high-pass filter to reduce low frequency noise and a -10dB pad for picking up loud sound sources. The mic comes complete with a mic stand clip, foam windscreen and carrying case.
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Specially engineered to meet the most critical acoustic requirements of professional recording, broadcast and sound reinforcement
- State-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure compliance with A-T's stringent consistency and reliability standards
- RoHS-compliant - free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS)
- Rugged turned-brass microphone housing for enduring dependability
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- High front-to-back rejection ratio-cardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
- Direct-coupled, balanced output results in a clean signal even under high-output conditions