Audio-Technica AT-MX341a Smart Mixer 4-Channel Automatic Microphone Mixer 60Hz-30kHz Frequency Response -
The Audio Technica AT-MX341a smart microphone mixer combines convenience and simplicity. Compact and rugged enough to take anywhere, the AT-MX341a's automatic features make it versatile enough for conferences, broadcast, meetings and house of worship installation.
There are 4 channels featuring balanced XLR inputs and a single balanced XLR out that are fully switchable between mic and line level signal. The AT-MX341a automatically switches between active microphones. Microphones become active when the audio level exceeds the set threshold. The "Master Threshold" dial is used to manually set the threshold. Priority Pre-select switches determine which channels override the remaining.
In addition there is TTL logic remote outputs for speaker switching, camera switching and tally light control.
Lining and Layers:
- Balanced inputs and output are individually switchable between mic and line-level
- Four Mic/Line inputs with individual priority pre-select switch for each channel
- Master output level control
- TTL logic output signals available to control speaker or camera switching, tally lights, etc
- Single threshold setting for all channels
- Output level meter with Peak and RMS modes
- Off attenuation for each input adjustable to -20 dB
- Switchable manual mode overrides automatic functions
- Mounts in a single 19" half-rack space