Audio-Technica AT-MX341B SmartMixer 4 Channel Automatic Mixer 200ohms Line & 320ohms Mic Output Impedance 60Hz - 30kHz Frequency Response -
The Audio-Technica AT-MX341B SmartMixer 4 Channel Automatic Mixer is ideal for meetings, seminars, teleconferencing, worship services, radio and TV broadcasting and A/V applications. All switching is under microprocessor control with proprietary algorithms for instant, seamless operation. An individual priority pre-select switch for each mic/line channel allows choice of one-channel-at-a-time operation, all channels active, or any mix of moderator override. The last microphone on stays on so that ambient sound is never muted. Plus, any number of SmartMixers can be linked to create a system for large multi-mic installations. The priority control system extends throughout the entire chain.
Lining and Layers:
- Balanced inputs and output are individually switchable between mic and line-level
- Switchable manual mode overrides automatic functions
- Mounts in a single 19" half-rack space
- Output level meter with Peak and RMS modes
- Single threshold setting for all channels
- Off attenuation for each input adjustable to -20 dB
- TTL logic output signals available to control speaker or camera switching, tally lights, etc.
- Four Mic/Line inputs with individual priority pre-select switch for each channel
- Master output level control