Audio-Technica AT-MX351a Smart Mixer 5-Channel Automatic Mixer -
The Audio-Technica AT-MX351a 5-Channel Automatic Mixer is designed for live applications such as teleconferencing, meetings, seminars, courtroom proceedings, worship services, radio and TV broadcasting.
The mixer features 4 microphone input channels with +48 V phantom power and 1 auxiliary RCA input jack. A built-in microprocessor controls the signal processing and allows you to set priority-select switches for each microphone input channel. The priority-select switches determine which microphones will have priority and which microphone levels will be reduced and attenuated or "locked-out" of the output when the priority microphone(s) is on. This is useful for suppressing overall system feedback, balancing microphone levels, maintaining ambient sound and for situations when only one microphone may be on at a time or one microphone must override the others.
Multiple mixers may be daisy-chained together with the included AT8325/1.0 link cable and the automatic attenuation settings will be applied to the whole system. The mixer can be mounted in a single 19" rack space using the included rack mount adapters.
- Mounts in a single 19" rack space
- 48V phantom power individually selectable for each channel
- Automatic threshold setting
- Master output level control
- Four automatic Mic/Line inputs, plus Aux in
- Output level meter with Peak and RMS modes
- Sub-D connector for TTL output, plus closure-control input for external control of each channel
- Limiters on each mic channel prevent individual channel overload
- NOMA operation provided, can be turned on/off
- Switchable manual mode overrides automatic functions
- Monitor headphone output with adjustable level
- Balanced inputs and output, selectable Mic/Line-level
- Off attenuation for each input adjustable to -40 dB
- Pre- or post-controller audio outputs from Mic/Line channels
- Internal AC supply