Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones Frequency Response 5 Hz to 30 kHz -
The Audio Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones have an open-air design that produces low pressure on your ears for a comfortable listening experience. They feature 53mm drivers and bobbin-wound copper-clad aluminum-wire voice coils for increased power handling. The raised-fabric earpads and self-adjusting 3D Wing Support are designed to provide comfort during extended use.
The headphones have a single-sided oxygen-free copper cable that is sheathed in elastic TPE to prevent tangles. Their earcups have aluminum honeycomb casing. The three-meter cable terminates with a gold-plated 3.5mm stereo mini-plug connector.
- Flexible raised-fabric earpads offer excellent wearing comfort and durability
- Self-adjusting 3D Wing Support provides a comfortable listening experience; total ear-fit design minimizes pressure
- Highly conductive OFC single-sided cord with elastic TPE sheath to prevent tangles
- Bobbin-wound CCAW voice coils for superior power handling
- Gold-plated stereo 1/8" (3.5 mm) connector with 1/4" (6.3 mm) adapter
- Newly designed 53 mm drivers reproduce clear treble and midrange
- Lightweight aluminum honeycomb casing with excellent acoustic properties
- Full open-air type headphones produce no sense of pressure on the ears, resulting in a completely natural sensation