Audio-Technica ATH-M35 Closed-Back Dynamic Stereo Monitor Headphones -
The Audio-Technica ATH-M35 Stereo Monitor Headphones are an ideal companion in a recording or mixing studio, or out in the field. Featuring 40mm neodymium drivers and copper clad aluminum wire voice coils, the headphones provide balanced, articulate sound with impressive power handling capabilities.
The padded, adjustable headband and thick around-ear cushions provide long-lasting comfort, allow you to wear them for hours without fatigue. The single-sided cable is made from ultra-flexible litz wire and has a gold-plated 3.5mm mini plug, as well as a screw-on 1/4" adapter. A carrying pouch is included, allowing you to fold down the headphones and store them easily for travel.
- Folding construction for compact transport & storage
- Ergonomic design with adjustable cushioned headband & soft, padded ear cushions
- Closed-back, around-the-ear design with insulated earcups for superior isolation
- High power handling for tracking sessions
- Sturdy, ultra-flexible litz wire 11' cable
- 40 mm neodymium drivers & extended frequency response for clear, balanced sound reproduction
- Ideal for field recording, studio tracking and mixing
- Gold-plated stereo 1/8" connector with strain-relief spring and screw-on 1/4" adapter
- Exceptional clarity and sonic accuracy for mixing