Audio-Technica ATM350CW Cardioid Condenser Clip-On Instrument Microphone -
The Audio-Technica ATM350CW Cardioid Condenser Clip-On Instrument Microphone is an instrument microphone designed for close mounting and capturing of brass, drums and percussion, reed instruments, piano, acoustic bass and more. The capsule features a cardioid polar pattern which minimizes noise and audio at the off-axis sections of the capsule.
The pattern is ideal while capturing drums and percussion, eliminating audio pick up from adjacent instruments. The attached UniMount microphone clip features a gooseneck style positioning for fast and accurate microphone placement. The ATM350 operates on battery or phantom power and features a 55" (139.7cm) long cable and 4-pin connector for attaching to UniPak wireless transmitters.
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
- Low-profile design for minimum visibility
- Crisp, clear, well-balanced response, even at high SPLs
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- UniMount clip permits accurate positioning, provides shock resistance and protects element
- Unique violin mount permits unobtrusive placement of microphone between the instrument's bridge and tailpiece
- Interchangeable elements available for hypercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns