Audio-Technica ATM75 Cardioid Condenser Headworn Microphone 100-13000 Hz Frequency Response 58dB Signal-To-Noise Ratio -
The Audio-Technica ATM75 Cardioid Condenser Headworn Microphone is a headworn condenser microphone with a cardioid polar pattern. It is designed for use by performing musicians and others who require professional-quality vocal pickup with hands-free operation. The microphone requires 11V to 52V phantom power or a 1.5V AA battery for operation.
A battery need not be in place for phantom power operation. The microphone's cardioid polar pattern provides a 120deg. angle of acceptance. The microphone includes a 1.4 m (4.6') permanently attached miniature cable. Its free end connects to the provided AT8531 power module via a TA3F-type connector.
The output of the power module is a 3-pin XLRM type connector. A 3-position switch in the power module permits choice of off, on/flat response or on/low-roll-off (via integral 80 Hz high-pass filter). The roll-off position reduces the pickup of low-frequency ambient noise. The microphone comes equipped with a power module, a cable clip, a large windscreen, a small windscreen and a battery.
- Low-visibility headband provides stable, comfortable fit
- Belt-mounted power module operates on battery or phantom power
- Cardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
- Professional-quality vocal pickup with hands-free operation
- Pivot-mounted flexible mic boom descends from left or right side