Audio-Technica ATR2100USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Handheld Microphone -
The ATR2100-USB is designed to take you from the stage to the studio and beyond. This rugged handheld microphone offers two outputs, USB output for digital recording and an XLR output that connects with a sound system's conventional microphone input for use in live performance. The microphone plugs right into your computer's USB port and functions seamlessly with your favorite recording software.
The ATR2100-USB also offers a quality analog-to-digital converter for excellent fidelity and a headphone output with level control for monitoring with no audible delay. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear. The microphone is ideal for live performance, podcasting, home studio recording, field recording and voiceover use.
- Durable metal construction for long-lasting performance
- Low-mass diaphragm provides excellent frequency response
- Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, voiceover and on-stage use
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Threaded stand clamp attaches securely to the supplied tripod or to a conventional microphone stand
- USB output connects to your computer for digital recording, while the XLR output connects with your sound system's conventional microphone input for use in live performance
- On/off switch functions for both USB and analog operation
- Built-in headphone jack allows you to directly monitor your microphone's output without audible delay
- Adjust headphone volume with easy-to-use controls on the bottom of the microphone
- High-quality AD convertor with 16 Bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
- Tripod desk stand with folding legs for secure and easily portable tabletop use