Audio-Technica ATR2USB 3.5 mm to USB Audio Adapter -
The Audio-Technica ATR2USB 0.13" (3.5 mm) to USB Audio Adapter converts any headphone, microphone or headset with a 3.5 mm plug into a USB compatible device. This adapter is equipped with microphone and headphone inputs, a mute button and volume control. It features USB 2.0 full speed operation and provides plug-in power for microphones that need power.
- The adapter provides plug-in power for microphones that need power
- The Mute Light illuminates red when the microphone is muted. Moreover, the USB Light illuminates green when properly connected to a powered computer USB port and also when the microphone is un-muted
- With USB 2.0 interface, it provides high-speed operation with 16 bit, 44.1 kHz/48 kHz sample rate for High Definition Audio
- The Audio Adapter features one 0.13" (3.5 mm) headphone jack for connecting your headphones to the device. It also has one 0.13" (3.5 mm) microphone jack to connect a standard microphone with 3.5 mm connector to the adapter for quality recording or communication
- The adapter features a Rotary Volume Control that is used to adjust headphone volume moreover, a Mute Button is used to silence microphone audio
- It is compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 and Mac OSX