Audio-Technica ATW-1101/L System 10 Digital Wireless Lavalier Mic System Includes ATW-T1001 Transmitter ATW-R1100 Receiver MT830CW Mic 2.4GHz -
The Audio-Technica ATW-1101/L is a digital wireless lavalier microphone solution that is designed to provide high quality vocal reproduction for speakers and singers in house of worship, broadcast and other applications. The set includes the ATW-R1100 digital receiver, the ATW-T1001 UniPak pocket transmitter and the MT830cW lavalier microphone. It uses 24-bit, 48 kHz digital audio and operates free from TV interference in the 2.4 GHz frequency range. Built for expandability, you can use up to eight systems simultaneously.
The MT830cW is a lavalier condenser microphone that is designed to be worn inconspicuously on the clothing or in the hair. It features an omnidirectional polar pattern that is designed to deliver a wide pick up radius and maximize vocal intelligibility. It also features a switchable high-pass filter that rolls off 18 dB per octave starting at 80 Hz. This helps to reduce unwanted low frequency pick up from ambient sound, clothing adjustments or breathing in close proximity to the mic. The mic has a 55" cable that terminates with a locking 4-pin connector which plugs into the ATW-T1001 UniPak pocket transmitter.
The ATW-1101/L wireless system is engineered to quickly find the best signal possible, utilizing an automatic frequency selection function that chooses open bands for you when you "pair" your transmitter with the receiver. Also designed to combat interference, the ATW-1101/L uses three different diversity techniques. Using frequency diversity, the system sends the wireless signal on two separate channels simultaneously and chooses the one with the clearest signal. It also transmits the signal across multiple intervals in time in order to fight multipath interference. This is known as time diversity. Furthermore, the system also makes use of space diversity, choosing between the receiver's dual antennas depending on which is picking up the best signal integrity.
Weather and Wind:
- Windscreen to help prevent pops from wind and breath
- Pair indicator illuminates on receiver when synced with transmitter
- AF Peak indicator on receiver allows you to monitor the input stage on the transmitter for clipping
- Microphone features a rugged build for withstanding everyday wear and tear
- Includes clip for securing the lavalier to your clothing
- Balanced XLR output and unbalanced 1/4" output on receiver allows for connection to balanced microphone level inputs or unbalanced aux level inputs on mixers and sounds systems