Audio-Technica ATW-1822C Dual Wireless Microphone System ATW-R1820 Dual Receiver ATW-T1802 Plug-in Transmitters Band C 541.500-566.375MHz -
The Audio-Technica 1800 Series wireless microphone system (Band C 541.500-566.375MHz ) delivers the flexibility of a dual wireless system in a single compact and rugged, camera-mounted receiver. This system includes the ATW-R1820 dual receiver and 2 ATW-T1802 plug-in transmitters.
The ATW-R1820 dual receiver is designed with 2 internal, True Diversity UHF receivers with an internal Antenna/Splitter amplifier. Dual balanced outputs enable incoming signal to be mixed, or independently assigned to each output. Independent audio level controls provide flexible audio mixing and monitoring possibilities. The compact ATW-R1820 is powered with six AA batteries, one of the internal receivers may be turned off to preserve battery life.
The ATW-T1802 plug-in transmitters feature a locking XLR connector for adapting dynamic and condenser microphones. 9-Volt phantom power is provided for condenser microphones. Selectable Hi/Lo RF output power enhances range when needed and a 2 color power/mute LED indicates transmitter status. The transmitter is powered with 2 AA batteries for up to 9 hours.
Additional features of the 1800 series include 996 Auto-Scanning frequencies, simultaneous operation of up to 10 systems, back-lit LCD, soft-touch buttons and metal components.
- Automatic frequency scanning for easy selection of open channels
- Compact receiver is easy to mount on a camera
- Antenna and AF Peak LED indicators
- Clear, natural sound quality
- System components of the 1800 Series and 3000 Series Wireless Systems can be used interchangeably
- LCD frequency and battery status display with backlight
- Two completely independent receiver channels in a single unit, for simultaneous operation of two microphones (dual-channel systems)
- True Diversity operation for resistance to multi-path interference and dropouts
- Powered by AA batteries
- Battery fuel-level indicators on transmitters and receiver
- Dual-channel receiver can operate in single-receiver mode to extend battery life when only one audio channel is in use (dual-channel systems)
- Easy, user-friendly operation
- Headphone monitor output with independent level control
- Transmitters operate in low or high transmission modes to conserve battery life/maximize power
- Soft-touch controls for easy frequency selection
- Tone Lock squelch system eliminates interference when transmitter is off
- UHF reception with 996 frequencies selectable in 25 kHz steps