Audio-Technica ATW-2120a Wireless Handheld Microphone System ATW-R2100a Diversity Receiver ATW-T220a Handheld Transmitter Band I/487.125-506.500MHz -
The Audio-Technica ATW-2120a Wireless Handheld Microphone System (Band I / 487.125-506.500MHz) delivers professional features and wireless microphone quality, while remaining a cost effective solution for presentations, performance PA, houses-of-worship, nightclubs, restaurants, bars, etc.
The system features the ATW-R2100a receiver with UHF diversity reception, 10 user selectable frequencies, automatic frequency scan and Tone Lock squelch system for interference free reception. Balanced XLR and 1/4" phone connections adapt to professional and consumer gear and a bright LCD display delivers a comprehensive read over settings in dimly lit conditions.
The included ATW-T220a handheld transmitter features the Pro 41 cardioid capsule for minimal pick up at the off-axis sections and maximum gain before feedback. The microphone includes a stand clamp and is powered with two 1.5v AA batteries for up to 9 hours.
Lining and Layers:
- Antenna power available for powered antennas & other in-line RF devices
- Tone Lock tone squelch system fights interference
- Clear sound quality and rock-solid, dependable performance
- Rugged metal half-rack receiver with soft-touch controls and LCD display
- Includes rack-mount kit and detachable UHF antennas
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
- 10 compatible user-switchable channels in one of two UHF frequency ranges
- Automatic frequency scanning
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from the two receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- ATW-T220a Handheld Microphone/Transmitter features PRO 41 Capsule for maximum feedback rejection and consistent sound
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops between the sound system and receiver
- Switchable transmitter power output with high and low settings offered