Audio-Technica ATW-2129a Wireless Lavalier Mic System ATW-R2100a Diversity Receiver ATW-T210a UniPak Transmitter AT829cW Mic I/487.125-506.500MHz -
The Audio-Technica ATW-2129a Wireless Lavalier Microphone System (I/487.125-506.500MHz) delivers professional features and wireless microphone quality, while remaining a cost effective solution for presentations, performance PA, houses-of-worship, nightclubs, restaurants, bars, etc.
The system features the ATW-R2100a receiver with UHF diversity reception, 10 user selectable frequencies, automatic frequency scan and Tone Lock squelch system for interference free reception. Balanced XLR and 1/4" phone connections adapt to professional and consumer gear and a bright LCD display delivers a comprehensive read over settings in dimly lit conditions.
The included ATW-T210a UniPak (bodypack) transmitter features a 4-pin locking microphone input and the AT829cW lavalier microphone is included. The microphone is small and easily clips onto clothing and accurately reproduces speech without noise and distortion.
Lining and Layers:
- Antenna power available for powered antennas & other in-line RF devices
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
- Includes rack-mount kit and detachable UHF antennas
- Rugged metal half-rack receiver with soft-touch controls and LCD display
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops between the sound system and receiver
- Switchable transmitter power output with high and low settings offered
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from the two receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Tone Lock tone squelch system fights interference
- Clear sound quality and rock-solid, dependable performance
- Automatic frequency scanning
- 10 compatible user-switchable channels in one of two UHF frequency ranges