Audio-Technica ATW-3110B Wireless Body-Pack System Includes ATW-R310 Receiver and ATW-T310 UniPak Transmitter Band D 655.500-680.375 MHz -
The Audio Technica 3000 Series wireless systems provide reliable, professional UHF technology for the most demanding of applications. The ATW-3110B (Band D 655.500-680.375 MHz) is a frequency agile, true-diversity body-pack wireless microphone system. The absence of a microphone allows users the freedom to choose any of the Audio-Technica UniPak compatible microphones or cables as desired.
The ATW-R310 receiver features frequency adjustable UHF reception, allowing access of up to 200 user selectable channels. Diversity reception allows 2 build-in, independent receivers to relay on a single frequency for the strongest possible reception. The rear panel reveals both unbalanced 1/4" Phone and balanced XLR outputs. A comprehensive back-lit LCD display reveals channel and frequency settings, signal status and transmitter battery status. The receiver also features a ground lift switch, convenient in settings where bad power feeds result in ground hum and noise on the output stage.
The ATW-T310 body-pack transmitter features Audio-Technica's unique UniPak input connector. The input conveniently accepts both line and microphone level signal (adjustable) allowing instrument signal as well as microphone signals. An assortment of compatible microphones and instrument cables are available. The light weight transmitter operates on 2-AA Alkaline batteries for up to 6 hours (High) and 8 hours (Low).
Lining and Layers:
- Antenna power available for powered antennas & other in-line RF devices
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops
- Transmitters offer backlit LCD & dual-color LED
- Advanced digital Tone Lock squelch effectively blocks stray RF and communicates transmitter data for receiver display
- ATW-T310b UniPak transmitter includes Super Hi-Z input that provides optimum load for guitar pickups
- True Diversity operation reduces dropouts
- Nine pre-coordinated frequency scan groups simplify selection of usable frequencies in a multi-channel wireless system
- Locking battery compartment with secure latch and robust design