Audio-Technica ATW-3171B Wireless Handheld System Includes ATW-R3100B Receiver & ATW-T371B Handheld Transmitter Band I 482.000-507.000 MHz -
The Audio Technica 3000 Series wireless systems provide reliable, professional UHF technology for the most demanding of applications. The ATW-3171B (Band I 482.000-507.000 MHz) is a frequency agile, true-diversity handheld wireless microphone system.
The ATW-R310 receiver features frequency adjustable UHF reception, allowing access of up to 200 user selectable channels. Diversity reception allows 2 build-in, independent receivers to relay on a single frequency for the strongest possible reception. The rear panel reveals both unbalanced 1/4" Phone and balanced XLR outputs. A comprehensive back-lit LCD display reveals channel and frequency settings, signal status and transmitter battery status. The receiver also features a ground lift switch, convenient in settings where bad power feeds result in ground hum and noise on the output stage.
The ATW-T371 handheld transmitter features an ATM710 cardioid condenser element. The cardioid polar pattern effectively minimizes noise and feed-back at the off-axis sections. The condenser element increases sensitivity and provides details, accurate audio reproduction.
Lining and Layers:
- Antenna power available for powered antennas & other in-line RF devices
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops
- Advanced digital Tone Lock squelch effectively blocks stray RF and communicates transmitter data for receiver display
- True Diversity operation reduces dropouts
- Transmitters offer backlit LCD & dual-color LED
- Nine pre-coordinated frequency scan groups simplify selection of usable frequencies in a multi-channel wireless system
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks
- Locking battery compartment with secure latch and robust design
- ATW-T371b handheld microphone/transmitter features the Artist Series ATM710 cardioid condenser element