Audio-Technica ATW-3192B-TH UHF Body-Pack System Includes ATW-R310 Receiver ATW-T310 Transmitter & AT892CW Mic (Beige) Band D 655.500-680.375MHz -
The Audio Technica 3000 Series wireless systems provide reliable, professional UHF technology for the most demanding of applications. The ATW-3192B-TH (Band D 655.500-680.375MHz) is a frequency agile, true-diversity body-pack wireless microphone system.
The ATW-R310 Receiver features frequency adjustable UHF reception, allowing access of up to 200 user selectable channels. Diversity reception allows 2 built-in, independent receivers to relay on a single frequency for the strongest possible reception. The rear panel reveals both unbalanced 1/4" phone and balanced XLR outputs. A comprehensive back-lit LCD display reveals channel and frequency settings, signal status and transmitter battery status. The receiver also features a ground lift switch, convenient in settings where bad power feeds result in ground hum and noise on the output stage.
The ATW-T310 Body-Pack Transmitter features Audio-Technica's unique UniPak input connector. The input conveniently accepts both line and microphone level signals (adjustable) allowing instrument signals as well as microphone signals. An assortment of compatible microphones and instrument cables are available. The lightweight transmitter operates on 2-AA Alkaline batteries for up to 6 hours (High) and 8 hours (Low). The inconspicuous AT892CW headworn microphone (Beige) measures just 2.5mm in diameter and features an omnidirectional polar pattern. It's size, polar pattern and flesh tone finish make it well suited for presentations, video shoots and more.
Lining and Layers:
- Antenna power available for powered antennas & other in-line RF devices
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks
- Advanced digital Tone Lock squelch effectively blocks stray RF and communicates transmitter data for receiver display
- Locking battery compartment with secure latch and robust design
- Transmitters offer backlit LCD & dual-color LED
- True Diversity operation reduces dropouts
- Nine pre-coordinated frequency scan groups simplify selection of usable frequencies in a multi-channel wireless system