Audio-Technica ATW-3193BTH BodyPack System Includes ATW-R310 Receiver ATW-T310 Transmitter & BP893cW MicroEarset (Beige) Band I 482.000-507.000 MHz -
The Audio Technica ATW-3193BTH Wireless UHF Bodypack System (Band I 482.000-507.000 MHz) with Headworn Microphone (Beige) is a frequency agile, true-diversity bodypack wireless microphone system.
The ATW-R310 Receiver features frequency adjustable UHF reception, allowing access of up to 200 user selectable channels. Diversity reception allows 2 built-in, independent receivers to relay on a single frequency for the strongest possible reception. The rear panel reveals both unbalanced 1/4" phone and balanced XLR outputs. A comprehensive back-lit LCD display reveals channel and frequency settings, signal status and transmitter battery status. The receiver also features a ground lift switch, convenient in settings where bad power feeds result in ground hum and noise on the output stage.
The ATW-T310 Bodypack Transmitter features Audio-Technica's unique UniPak input connector. The input conveniently accepts both line and microphone level signals (adjustable) allowing instrument signals as well as microphone signals. An assortment of compatible microphones and instrument cables are available from Audio-Technica. The lightweight transmitter operates on 2-AA Alkaline batteries for up to 6 hours (High) and 8 hours (Low).
Lining and Layers:
- Antenna power available for powered antennas & other in-line RF devices
- ATW-T310b UniPak transmitter includes Super Hi-Z input that provides optimum load for guitar pickups
- Nine pre-coordinated frequency scan groups simplify selection of usable frequencies in a multi-channel wireless system
- Transmitters offer backlit LCD & dual-color LED
- Locking battery compartment with secure latch and robust design
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks
- True Diversity operation reduces dropouts
- Advanced digital Tone Lock squelch effectively blocks stray RF and communicates transmitter data for receiver display