Audio-Technica ATW-49CB Wide-Band Antenna Combiner Kit for Audio-Technica 4000/5000 Series UHF Wireless System -
The Audio-Technica ATW-49CB Wide-Band Antenna Combiner Kit is designed to enhance signal reception for Audio-Technica 4000 and 5000 series wireless UHF microphone receivers or antenna distribution systems. The Antenna Combiner Kit includes two active antenna combiners with two antenna inputs and one output. Also included are two BNC-to-BNC antenna cables measuring 18-inches in length.
Two wide-band UHF antennas such as the ATW-A49 LPDA "paddle" antennas can be connected to a single combiner. With two antenna combiners included in this kit, four wide-band antennas may be connected to a single receiver or distribution system. Wide-band operation enables a broad RF operating range between 440 to 900 MHz, making the kit an ideal tool for most UHF wireless microphone systems. The active combiners are capable of sending power to active antennas, boosters, etc.
- Each Active Antenna Combiner is a broadband device (frequency range from 440 to 900 MHz) that combines two incoming RF signals into one outgoing RF signal
- Designed for use with Audio-Technica 4000 and 5000 Series UHF wireless receivers and ATW-A49 LPDA antennas
- The Active Antenna Combiner provides unity gain to compensate for RF signal loss associated with combining signals
- Also suitable for use with a variety of other receivers and antennas
- One set of Active Antenna Combiners enables two sets of antennas to feed one wireless receiver or distribution system