Audio-Technica ATW-902 9 VHF Wireless System Includes ATW-R900 Receiver ATW-T902 Handheld Unidirectional Microphone/Transmitter 169.505-171.905MHz -
The Audio-Technica ATW-902 System 9 VHF Wireless Handheld Microphone System is designed for live sound reinforcement applications. The system consists of a wireless VHF receiver and a wireless VHF handheld microphone transmitter. The receiver utilizes two dipole antennas for extended range and allows you to select your VHF transmission frequency from 169.505, 170.245, 171.045, or 171.905 MHz The receiver includes LED indicator lights for channel, RF and AF peak. The back of the receiver includes a volume control knob, a squelch control knob, a balanced XLR audio output and an unbalanced 1/4" audio output. The receiver also includes a power cord hook to prevent accidental pull-out of the DC power supply.
The handheld microphone transmitter is powered by two AA batteries and includes a battery status LED indicator, channel selection DIP switches and a power/mute button.
- Reliable performance and durable construction
- Advanced dipole antenna system for extended operating range
- Easy operation and clear, natural sound quality
- 4 Selectable frequency-coordinated VHF channels
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4-± output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear