Audio-Technica ATW-RMS2 Remote Push Button Mute Switch for Wireless Microphone -
Ideal for public speaking, the Audio-Technica ATW-RMS2 Remote Push Button Mute Switch provides simple muting by connecting between your wireless mic with (with 4-pin HRS-type connector) and UniPak transmitter. This simple device, which can easily be worn in a pocket or under vestments for house-of-worship settings, utilizes a push-button switch, for audio muting without annoying clicks or pops. The ATW-RMS2 is supplied with a permanently attached 18" cable terminated with a 4-pin HRS-type connector that attaches to the input jack on a UniPak transmitter. It features durable polycarbonate construction with a belt clip provided for ease of wear.
- Durable polycarbonate construction, ergonomic design
- Lightweight remote mute switch for UniPak transmitter
- Includes permanently attached 18" (0.46 m) cable and belt clip
- Install between a wireless mic (with 4-pin HRS-type connector) and UniPak transmitter
- Audio muting with no audible clicks