Audio-Technica ATW-T1002 System 10 Handheld Unidirectional Microphone/Transmitter 2.4GHz ISM Band Operating Frequency -
The Audio-Technica ATW-T1002 System 10 Handheld Unidirectional Microphone/Transmitter is a digital high-fidelity wireless transmitter designed to provide performing musicians and presenters with advanced 24-bit operation, easy setup and clear, natural sound quality. Operating in the 2.4 GHz range, far from TV and DTV interference, this digital transmitter offers easy operation. It also offers an easy-to-read digital ID display.
The System 10 wireless transmitter ensures clear communications by providing 3 levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time and space. Frequency Diversity sends the signal on 2 dynamically allocated frequencies for interference-free communication. Time Diversity sends the signal in multiple time slots to maximize immunity to multipath interference. Finally, Space Diversity uses 2 antennas on the transmitter and receiver (sold separately) to maximize signal integrity. The ATW-T1002 handheld transmitter features a Unidirectional dynamic microphone element and has a Power/Mute switch, as well as an adjustable input level control.
- Power/Mute/Battery indicator shows operation status and lets you know when batteries are low, dead or installed incorrectly
- Transmitter pairing switch and system ID display for pairing the transmitter with a receiver
- Power/Mute button allows toggling between muted and unmuted operation via a single touch
- 2.4 GHz range - completely free from TV interference
- Adjustable input level control with included transmitter screwdriver
- Digital 24-bit / 48 kHz wireless operation for high-quality sound and dependable performance
- Unidirectional dynamic microphone