Audio-Technica ATW-T1801 UHF Body-pack Transmitter Band D 655.500 to 680.375 MHz -
The Audio-Technica ATW-T1801 UHF Body-pack Transmitter (Band D 655.500 to 680.375 MHz) has both low and high impedance inputs plus a 5V DC bias connection allowing it to be used with condenser and dynamic microphones, as well as Hi-Z instrument pickups. The locking 4-pin HRS-type audio input connector is recessed to protect the connector from damage. Operating on two standard AA batteries, the transmitter features high- and low-level RF output settings. The low-level setting allows 2 additional hours of battery life while retaining a strong RF signal link. Soft-touch controls provide convenient access to a variety of functions including RF power, audio input level, power/mute locks and frequency selection.
The transmitter's backlit LCD display presents a great deal of setup and operating information clearly and conveniently including battery fuel remaining, mute and operating frequency. A two-color LED, which can be seen from the top or side of the transmitter, indicates power on and mute status. A flashing "Lo-Batty" alert visually signals the battery is almost depleted. Programmable power/mute locks limit the functioning of the transmitter's power/mute button as desired for particular users and applications. To match the audio input level to the transmitter, a five-position audio input gain setting selected through the function menu is provided.
The body-pack features a safety cover to protect the soft-touch controls from being accidently activated and a recessed input connector to increase the life of the microphone cable. Constructed of high impact materials, the body-pack transmitter features a field replaceable whip antenna and captive battery cover door.
Lining and Layers:
- Microphone or line input with DC bias voltage
- Power/mute lock provision as well as safety door to cover controls
- Dual RF power output selection to optimize battery life
- DigitalTone Lock to identify the wireless transmitter to the receiver
- Dual color LED "on"/mute indicator
- Function menu displayed in an LCD window, controlled by internal touch switches
- 24 dB audio input level adjustment
- Rugged housing with a reversible clothing clip
- Battery fuel gauge on LCD readout
- Operates on 2AA batteries
- Recessed locking 4-pin microphone input connector