Audio-Technica BP893C MicroEarset Omnidirectional Condenser Headworn Microphone 55" Unterminated Cable Black -
The Audio-Technica BP893C MicroEarset Condenser Headworn Microphone (Black) features an ergonomic low-profile design that mounts over the ear and yields professional audio results for live performances, broadcast studio applications and more. The BP893C's low-profile and lightweight design allows for hours of continuous use while remaining hidden and comfortable to wear.
The capsule features a wide frequency response, detailed sensitivity response and omnidirectional polar pattern for a generous pickup area. The 1" long flexible boom may be easily positioned for optimum results. The BP893C features a permanently attached 55" (1.4m) long cable that is unterminated and ready for custom connections. The Audio-Technica BP893C is optimized for speech, vocal performances and also fares well as an ear-worn violin / viola microphone.
- Secure over-the-ear placement
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- Outstanding clarity and intelligibility
- Extremely unobtrusive, 1-inch flexible boom
- Extended frequency response for natural vocal reproduction
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Unterminated for applying custom connections